The Fiscalou is open from April 27th to September 28th 2019. Complete this form to book your campsite or holiday rental.
To book a rental or a location Fiscalou:
- Complete the form.
- Make sure your name, address, telephone number, mailing address and e-mail address are correct.
- Send your form by using the “SEND” button.
- We will confirm your request by e-mail and you will receive your reservation number and instructions for sending the deposit by mail
- The reservation will be effective upon receipt of the 30% deposit.
- The balance of the cottage/caravan/furnished tent-rental is payable 4 weeks before arrival.
- The balance of the campsite-rental is payable on site during your stay.
- Any stay started is due in full for rentals.
- An inventory list will be given to the tenant.
- Any damage or missing items at end of stay will be charged and deducted from the 100 € deposit, payable on arrival.
- Caravans and chalets must be left in good condition.
- We ask for a lump sum payment of € 45 for cleaning rentals.
- In case of cancellation of campsite bookings, the deposit will not be refunded, but can be carried forward to a future stay. For holiday cottages, furnished tents and caravans, the deposit will be refunded if cancellation occurs no later than two months before the arrival date.
Shool Holidays 2018